Our Gate Entry & Exit Solution enables you to regulate all incoming and outgoing trucks, the transport personnel and the goods they carry. The solution supports the below business scenarios on SAP ERP:
Procurement of RM & PM
Stock Transfer Orders
Sales from Factory
Customer Returns to factory
Main components of our Gate Entry & Exit Application (GEE app)
Core Procurement & Sales Processes
GEE App for Procurement
GEE App for Sales
GEE App for Subcontracting
GEE App for Repairs
GEE App for Stock Transfers
Our GEE solution comprises of five small apps which can deployed on SAP ERP, based on your business scenarios
– Procurement App supports all gate entry and exit activities for all procurement scenarios for raw material, packing material and all those items which you manage in quantity as well as in weight.
– Sales App supports all gate entry and exit activities for sales scenarios including customer returns to your factory
– Subcontracting App supports all gate entry and exit activities for inbound and outbound subcontracting scenarios i.e. material which you send to your sub-contracting vendor and receive back or material which receive from your customer for processing and which you send back after processing
– Repairs App supports all gate entry and exit activities for repairs scenarios – i.e. items which you send outside your factory premises for repairs and items which you receive from customers for repairs
– Stock Transfer App supports all gate entry and exit activities for transfers between various sites (factories, depots and warehouses) of your organization.
Scenarios and their broad level steps supported by our GEE Solution
Features that help you in regulating the incoming and outgoing materials and trucks
Our solution enhances the native SAP Gate Entry capabilities (SAP Transaction LECI) by providing various features and functions that improves the efficiency of your users in several functions.